Thursday, March 29, 2007

Auditing Eye Color

Is it normal for a tech magazine account rep (or anybody for that matter) to call someone and ask for the following:
  • Address confirmation
  • Email
  • Fax number
  • Amount we plan to spend on technical equipment this year
  • Eye color - for auditing purposes
Eye color? What the freak kind of question is that? And is saying that it's "for auditing purposes" supposed to make it seem any more normal? If so, umm, it didn't work. Hmm, maybe she was just hitting on me...

4 comments:

Madison said...

so did you tell her?

Brian said...

I did. And then she just said "Thank you, have a good day."

I felt kind of used.

Brian said...

Although for what it's worth, she told me her eyes were hazel, as an example (in case I couldn't remember the options for eye colors I guess).

Unknown said...

I still think she was hitting on you.